Dr. James Grifo MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology660 1st Ave 5th & 6th Fl New York NY, 10016
Dr. James Grifo is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Grifo specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grifo can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grifo can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Yale Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. James Grifo MD's Practice location
Dr. James Grifo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grifo
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631