Dr. Kenneth Jung practices Emergency Medicine in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Jung assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Jung examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1992
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- [Granulocyte-specific and HLA antibodies in pregnancy: incidence and clinical value].
- Serological and clinical aspects of granulocyte antibodies leading to alloimmune neonatal neutropenia.
- [Sanitizing a hospital hot water system contaminated with Legionella pneumophila].
- Amino acid uptake by Lemna gibba by a mechanism with affinity to neutral L-and D-amino acids.
- Immunochemical analysis of an arginine-rich systemic lupus erythematosus autoepitope.
- Involvement of pp60c-src with two major signaling pathways in human breast cancer.
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Emergency Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, General Surgery
- Ny and Presby Hp Cornell Campus
Dr. Kenneth Danl Jung M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90046Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Danl Jung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jung
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Neil Katchman D.O.900 S Atlantic Blvd Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Grace Ting M.D.438 W Las Tunas Dr San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Eric C Nakkim MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Randall Lee Johnson MD4081 East Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90023
- Dr. Kane E. Kuo M.D.869 North Cherry Street Tulare CA 93274
- Dr. Troy D Cashatt MD1971 Lucile Avenue Los Angeles CA 90039