Kay E Knipschild DDS
Dentist | General Practice3841 S Jefferson Springfield MO, 65807
Dr. Kay Knipschild is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Knipschild specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kay E Knipschild DDS's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
Kay E Knipschild DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knipschild
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS2104 W CHESTERFIELD BLVD SPRINGFIELD MO 65807
- Dr. James C Jordan DDS304 E Jackson St Willard MO 65781
- Dr. Mehjabeen Zahirsha DDS3259 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Teresa Faye Morris DDS3259 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Mr. Todd Douglas Anderson D.D.S.2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Dr. Alison Mcgee Nelson DDS1900 W SUNSHINE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65807