Dr. Lisa Lissette Burroughs MD
Pediatrician4100 S Ferdon Blvd Suite C5 Crestview FL, 32536
Dr. Lisa Burroughs is a pediatrician practicing in Crestview, FL. Dr. Burroughs is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burroughs diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burroughs can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Pediatrics
Dr. Lisa Lissette Burroughs MD's Practice location
Crestview, FL 32536Get Direction
ALBERTVILLE, AL 35951Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Lissette Burroughs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burroughs
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Adrienne Elizabeth Steckler M.D2789 Ortiz Ave Fort Myers FL 33905
- Dr. Kevin Bryan M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Forester D.O.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Colette D Reahl MD130 E Redstone Ave Crestview FL 32539
- Dr. David Rose M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Joseph Phillip Peter MD332 Medcrest Drive Crestview FL 32536