Dr. Stephen Kralovic is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kralovic specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University Hosp, Inc, Infectious Diseases; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Stephen Kralovic Other's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45267Get Direction
Stephen Kralovic Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Cholera Curable?
Cholera is a dangerous infection that - upon development in the body of a human being - causes severe symptoms that can be fatal if not treated early and correctly. This infection is mostly characterized by watery diarrhea, which is the most common symptom of the infection. Watery diarrhea is a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- Myths About Meningitis
You've probably heard stories of people who have died of meningitis, or you've heard that contracting it is as simple as kissing someone with the infection. However, being aware of what is fact and what is fiction is important. Below are some of the myths about meningitis and their truths. ...
- Dr. John R. Black M.D.1633 North Capitol Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Christopher P Bunce MD11455 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Crystal L Jones MD2705 N Lebanon St Lebanon IN 46052
- Dr. Adrian F Gardner MD1125 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Amy B Kressel M.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Mitchell Don Krathwohl MD8240 Naab Road Indianapolis IN 46260