Dr. Timothy O'brien is an anesthesiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. O'brien ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. O'brien also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1992
University of California 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- C J Zablocki Vet Aff Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Josephs Hosp Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Timothy J O'brien M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Timothy J O'brien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Elliot Marcus720 Lamp Post Circle Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87123
- Dr. Michele A. Moro MD, MPH2211 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87106
- Dr. Nels N Dahlgren MD8300 Constitution Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Ivan Herceg MDSurge Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Monica Furlong MD2701 Frontier Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Robert Lagrone MDUnm Hospital Anesthesiology Albuquerque NM 87131