Dr. Richard Jansen is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Jansen ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Jansen also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1997
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Phylogenetic relationships of subtribe Ecliptinae (Asteraceae: Heliantheae) based on chloroplast DNA restriction site data.
- Internal transcribed spacer sequence phylogeny of Crambe L. (Brassicaceae): molecular data reveal two Old World disjunctions.
- Molecular evidence for multiple origins of woodiness and a new world biogeographic connection of the Macaronesian island endemic Pericallis (Asteraceae: senecioneae).
- The complete external transcribed spacer of 18S-26S rDNA: amplification and phylogenetic utility at low taxonomic levels in asteraceae and closely allied families.
- A new fast heuristic for computing the breakpoint phylogeny and experimental phylogenetic analyses of real and synthetic data.
- Polemoniaceae phylogeny and classification: implications of sequence data from the chloroplast gene ndhF.
- Chloroplast DNA evidence of colonization, adaptive radiation, and hybridization in the evolution of the Macaronesian flora.
- More characters or more taxa for a robust phylogeny--case study from the coffee family (Rubiaceae).
- A chloroplast DNA inversion marks an ancient evolutionary split in the sunflower family (Asteraceae).
- Chloroplast DNA evidence on the ancient evolutionary split in vascular land plants.
- Chloroplast DNA restriction site variation and phylogeny of the Berberidaceae.
- A chloroplast DNA phylogeny of lilacs (Syringa, Oleaceae): plastome groups show a strong correlation with crossing groups.
- Code Gray.
- ndhF sequence evolution and the major clades in the sunflower family.
- Phylogenetic analysis of restriction site data.
- The highly rearranged chloroplast genome of Trachelium caeruleum (Campanulaceae): multiple inversions, inverted repeat expansion and contraction, transposition, insertions/deletions, and several repeat families.
- Molecular evidence for an African origin of the Hawaiian endemic Hesperomannia (Asteraceae).
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Anesthesiology; San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard K Jansen MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, CO 80228Get Direction
Dr. Richard K Jansen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Saliva Test to Diagnose Lupus May Soon Exist
Researchers have created a simplified technique to diagnose lupus using saliva. The initial research took place at the University of Houston, and was thanks to a $387,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health. If successful, the saliva test could very well replace the invasive methods that...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Norman Wulfsohn718 Lexington Avenue San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Edward D. Briggs M.D.45 Northeast Loop 410 San Antonio Texas 78215
- Dr. John R Hall D.O.5282 Medical Dr #200 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael E Kruczek M.D.8637 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Dennis Edward Karasek M.D.3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Dr. Bruce David Kennedy M.D.45 N. E. Loop 410 #900 San Antonio TX 78216