Dr. Darren Barrilleaux is a Dentist practicing in Pisgah, AL. Dr. Barrilleaux specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Darren Patrick Barrilleaux DDS's Practice location
Pisgah, AL 35765Get Direction
Dr. Darren Patrick Barrilleaux DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barrilleaux
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Mark Skelton D.M.D.2101 Grand Ave Nw Fort Payne AL 35967
- Dr. Tommy Neal Mcgee D.M.D.1005 S Broad St Scottsboro AL 35768
- Dr. Leslie A Barrilleaux DMD412 E Willow St Scottsboro AL 35768
- Dr. Mark Clinton Wilson D.M.D.110 23rd St Nw Fort Payne AL 35967
- Brett W Bigelow DMD1202 S Broad St Scottsboro AL 35768
- Dr. Marvin L Barron D.M.D.103 Church Street Rainsville AL 35986