Dr. Sarah Gill is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Gill specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gill can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gill can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Gill M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
SAVANNAH, GA 31405Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Gill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Dr. David A Godwin MD135 Commonwealth Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Erinn R Morgan MD7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Arvin Raheja M.D.210 Ladean Ct Simpsonville SC 29680
- Dr. Melvin Hank Seid MD2927 Lyndhurst Ave Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Eric Holt Troutman M.D.2 Memorial Medical Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Mark Tillman Moore M.D.890 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605