Dr. Even Summers is an optometrist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Summers specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Summers performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Even Summers OD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85022Get Direction
Dr. Even Summers OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Armanae A. Mancha9815 East Bell Road Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Brian A. Mach14615 North 10th Way Phoenix Arizona 85022
- Dr. Robert Jack Maynard O.D.114 W Camelback Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Gail Bass Derscheid O.D.5425 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Larry Holle O.D.11230 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028
- Dr. Carissa Lee Novotny O.D.3425 W Peoria Ave Phoenix AZ 85029