Dr. Hang Le is a Dentist practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Le specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
VCU Dental School ( Medical College of Virginia) Doctor of Dental Surgery 2007
- A Child’s First Dental Visit
- E Max Crowns And Zirconium (strong Tooth Colored) Crowns
- Cracked Tooth Repair
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Restoration Of Implant Bridges , Implant Overdentures, Single Implants, And Full Arch/mouth Restoration
- Restoration Dentistry
- Preventative Care (exams, X-rays, Prophylaxis, Sealants, Fluoride)
- Preventative Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including Crowns, Veneers, Composites
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry & Porcelain Veneers
- Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
- Emergancy Dentist
- Periodontal (gum) Disease
- Whitening (laser / Zoom Whitening Or Kor Whitening)
- Crowns & Veneers & Bridges & Implant
- Children & Adult Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Screeening
- Crown Lengthening For Cosmetics Or Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment Of All Teeth
- Fillings & Crowns (including White)
- Lumineers Porcelain Veneers
- MemberAmerican Dental Association 2004
- MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2016
Dr. Hang Thanh Le D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22030Get Direction
Fairfax, VA 22030Get Direction
Dr. Hang Thanh Le D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036