Samuel Beaman is a physical therapist practicing in Cary, NC. Samuel Beaman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Samuel Beaman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Samuel Beaman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Samuel Bret Beaman PT, DPT's Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
CARY, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Bret Beaman PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Mr. Jason James Gauvin PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS6224 Fayetteville Rd Durham NC 27713
- Mr. Michael Scott Mcmorris PT, DPT,OCS101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511