Thomas B. Owley Other
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL, 60608
Dr. Thomas Owley practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Chicago, IL. Dr. Owley evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Owley seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Forensic Psychiatry- 2011
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Chicago Medical Center - Child Psychiatry
Thomas B. Owley Other's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60608Get Direction
Thomas B. Owley Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owley
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Wajid Khan127 Arthur Avenue Clarendon Hills Illinois 60514
- Sucheta Connolly Other1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Geraldine S Fox Other912 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Kathleen M. Kelley M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Agnes Katherine Costello M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Nagamani Pavuluri MD1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608