Dr. Linda Whitman flamm is a psychologist practicing in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Whitman flamm specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Whitman flamm evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Whitman flamm because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Linda R Whitman flamm PSY's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94703Get Direction
Dr. Linda R Whitman flamm PSY's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D.909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Karyn Sue Goldberg-Boltz PH.D.2930 Camino Diablo Walnut Creek California 94597
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.1100 Sanchez St San Francisco CA 94114