Dr. Manuela Mendes M.D.
Family Practitioner289 Pleasant St Suite 203 Fall River MA, 02721
Dr. Manuela Mendes is a family practitioner practicing in Fall River, MA. Dr. Mendes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mendes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Memorial Hosp Of Rhode Island, Family Medicine
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Manuela Mendes M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Manuela Mendes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendes
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Belarmino Augusto Nunes M.D.1637 Mineral Spring Ave Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Joyce A Alves DO1445 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Garg D.O.541 Newport Ave Pawtucket RI 02861
- Mr. Albert Joseph Puerini M.D.725 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Martin J Kerzer DO857 Post Rd Warwick RI 02888
- Dr. Michael James Carnathan MD8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118