Dr. Richard Kenneth Osenbach M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine4310 Londderry Road Suite 202 Harrisburg PA, 17109
Dr. Richard Osenbach practices Pain Medicine in Harrisburg, PA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Osenbach serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1983
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neuraxial infusion in patients with chronic intractable cancer and noncancer pain.
- Diagnosis and management of the Dandy-Walker malformation: 30 years of experience.
- Emergency management of patients with implanted pain control devices.
- Pediatric spinal cord and vertebral column injury.
- Diagnosis and management of brain abscess.
- Motor cortex stimulation for intractable pain.
- Atlanto-axial instability secondary to solitary eosinophilic granuloma of C2 in a 12-year-old girl.
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery Device Infection and Meningitis due to Mycobacterium
- Spinal cord injury without radiographic abnormality in children.
- Giant aneurysm of the distal posterior inferior cerebellar artery in an 11-month-old child presenting with obstructive hydrocephalus.
- Meningeal neurosarcoidosis mimicking convexity en-plaque meningioma.
- Ocular bobbing with ruptured giant distal posterior inferior cerebellar artery aneurysm.
- Isolated extranodal sinus histiocytosis presenting as an intramedullary spinal cord tumor with paraplegia. Case report.
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Neurological Surgery; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Brooke Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Richard Kenneth Osenbach M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
Dr. Richard Kenneth Osenbach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osenbach
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Dr. Michal Glinianski MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Yakov Vorobeychik MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lori Dunn D.O.4301 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Malgorzata Sidor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Glenn C Keyser MD4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055
- Dr. Daniel Williams DO4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055