Dr. Annette Dinneen is a dermatologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Dinneen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Dinneen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Dublin- Trinity Coll- Sch Of Physic- Dublin- Ireland 1978
University of Dublin 1978
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Dermatology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Dermatology; St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
- St Francis Hospital Program
Dr. Annette M Dinneen MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Dr. Annette M Dinneen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Morgellons Disease?
Morgellons disease, or fiber disease, is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by strange crawling or biting feeling on or under the skin and the presence of fibers under the skin. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Morgellons disease is considered to be a...
- Dr. Sonya Furnae campbell Johnson M.D.931 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Andrew T Bridge MD1500 Salem St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. William H Beeson MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott Thomas Guenthner MD1100 Southfield Dr Plainfield IN 46168
- Dr. Marjorie Frances Yang M.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Mary Margaret Spolyar M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256