Dr. Kelleen Michelle Bosch DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics1374 E Alluvial Ave Fresno CA, 93720
Kelleen Bosch, DO is young and energetic and emphasizes the importance of personalized gynecologic and obstetric care. She specializes in management of high risk pregnancy, preventative women's health, ...
Education and Training
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- University California
Dr. Kelleen Michelle Bosch DO's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93720Get Direction
Dr. Kelleen Michelle Bosch DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bosch
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Dr. Israel K. Brown-Brantuoh DO 2137 Herndon Ave. Ste 102 Clovis CA 93611
- Willie Brown, Jr.6225 N. Fresno St. Fresno Ca 93710
- Dr. Gail Maureen Mallard-warren MD6107 N. First Street Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Ron Lichtenstein MD110 N Valeria St Fresno CA 93701
- Ms. Marci Lynn Dabbs MD5640 N Fresno Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Dan Mason Dorough MD722 Medical Center Dr E #101 Clovis CA 93611