Dr. Heather Pham D.D.S.
DentistBuilding 577 Sternberg Ave Hq Usadentac Credent Fort Eustis VA, 23604
Dr. Heather Pham is a Dentist practicing in Fort Eustis, VA. Dr. Pham specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Heather Pham D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fort Eustis, VA 23604Get Direction
Dr. Heather Pham D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pham
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Daniel Guy Stockburger DDS3834 Kecoughtan Rd Hampton VA 23669
- Mckinley Lenard Price DDS635 Pilot House Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Joseph J Siragusa ii D.D.S.2114 Hartford Rd Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Mark A Huie DDS12725 Mcmanus Blvd Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. Steven Scott Stensland DDS7450 Richmond Rd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Daniel S Williams DDS70 W Mercury Blvd Hampton VA 23669