Raymond Rivera is a physical therapist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Raymond Rivera specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Raymond Rivera can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Raymond Rivera will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Raymond Rivera PT's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Raymond Rivera PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Edward Scott Greeley D.P.T.1977 Lisbon Rd Lewiston ME 04240
- Mrs. Julianna Kasik PT29 Marion Ave Norway ME 04268
- Veronica Kilbourn PT, DPT505 Elm St NE Albuquerque NM 87102
- John K Libby PT1190 Lisbon St Lewiston ME 04240
- Donna W Douglass PT392 Route 202 Monmouth ME 04259
- Mrs. Kristine Maclean-talbot Other690 Minot Ave Auburn ME 04210