Michelle Couturier is a physical therapist practicing in BIG RAPIDS, MI. Michelle Couturier specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michelle Couturier can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michelle Couturier will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Michelle R Couturier's Practice location
BIG RAPIDS, MI 49307Get Direction
Michelle R Couturier's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Paul T Heinzmann P.T., M.B.A.8354 100th Ave Stanwood MI 49346
- Jennifer Lynn Hardesty PT745 Water Tower Rd Big Rapids MI 49307
- David James Dehaan DPT1268 Perry Ave Big Rapids MI 49307
- Mrs. Becki Jo Lentz PT9052 11 Mile Rd Mecosta MI 49332
- Brian Lee Potter MSPT8354 100th Ave Stanwood MI 49346
- Jeff W Collaer PHYSICAL THERAPIST600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792