Dr. Karen Moteller Adams-ferguson M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4895 Monroe St Suite 203 Toledo OH, 43623
Dr. Karen Adams-ferguson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Adams-ferguson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Adams-ferguson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Adams-ferguson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1983
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Med College Of Ohio Hospital
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO HOSPITAL
Dr. Karen Moteller Adams-ferguson M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43623Get Direction
Dr. Karen Moteller Adams-ferguson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams-ferguson
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Dr. Lance A Talmage M.D.2150 W Central Ave Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Ronica A Neuhoff MD660 Beaver Creek Cir Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Nancy Ann Arquette M.D.3840 Woodley Rd Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Lillian G Miller MD3740 W Sylvania Ave Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Renee E Mason MD660 Beaver Creek Cir Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Sriram Perni MD2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608