Dr. Teresa Brady is a pediatrician practicing in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Brady is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brady diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brady can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1990
UNIV HOSPS AND CLINICS 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Teresa Mae Brady Other's Practice location
Lees Summit, MO 64086Get Direction
Teresa Mae Brady Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brady
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Monica R Pierson MD5808 W 110th St Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Neal Blakely Anson M.D.UMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Annette M Beck MD11200 E Winner Rd Independence MO 64052