Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon7350 Van Dusen Rd #220 Laurel MD, 20707
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Laurel, MD. Dr. Lakhanpal specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lakhanpal typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Med Ctr Southern Nv, General Surgery; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal MD's Practice location
Laurel, MD 20707Get Direction
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20903Get Direction
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
Prince Frederick, MD 20678Get Direction
GREENBELT, MD 20770Get Direction
Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lakhanpal
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Hassan A. Tetteh10319 Westlake Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Gavin Henry MD900 Caton Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Yvonne Marie Carter MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Michael P Siegenthaler MD8600 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Christopher Mark Eger M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Dingchao He M.D.6323 Georgia Ave Washington DC 20011