Dr. Jingli Ma practices Pulmonology in Melrose, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ma manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Dalian Medical University 1999
Jingli Ma M.D.'s Practice location
Melrose, MA 02176Get Direction
Jingli Ma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD13 Knob Hill Street Sharon Massachusetts 2067
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Chin-wei Huang MD55 Highland Ave. Salem MA 01970
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Adnan Majid MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Joseph David Zibrak MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215