Dr. Jacob Christensen practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Saint Louis, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Christensen treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2011
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2011
- Pediatric Anesthesiology: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 2012
- Pediatri Cardiovascular Anesthesiology : Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 2013
Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Fist-Clenching and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is not an uncommon condition, but it is normally thought of us one that exclusively affects the elderly. However, new information shows that people of any age may be susceptible to arthritis, and fist clenching could be a warning sign.Common painsIt is important to know whether...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Andrea Martineau MD3635 Vista Ave at Grand Blvd 3FDT Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Joan M Niehoff MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Russell Jl Groener MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jacob Daniel Aubuchon MD4920 Walsh St Saint Louis MO 63109