Dr. Jacob Christensen practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Saint Louis, MO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Christensen treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2011
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2011
- Pediatric Anesthesiology: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 2012
- Pediatri Cardiovascular Anesthesiology : Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 2013
Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Can Losing Weight Reduce The Symptoms Of Atrial Fibrillation?
Can Losing Weight Reduce The Symptoms Of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation has been an infection that poses a lot of fear and confusion among the many people who are diagnosed with this condition. It is known to cause abnormal quivering of the atria heart chamber as a result of altered...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What Is Cachexia?
Cachexia is a wasting syndrome, which is a process that causes fat tissues and muscle to waste away. This disorder causes involuntary weight loss, which often affects people with late-stage chronic diseases, such as cancer, renal disease, HIV or AIDS, and congestive heart failure.People with...
- Dr. Lynne Marie Sterni MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Banks D.O.Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Andrea Martineau MD3635 Vista Ave at Grand Blvd 3FDT Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joan M Niehoff MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. James Michael Wages M.D.600 South Euclid Ave C B 8054 Saint Louis MO 63110