Dr. Chris John Kane D.O.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine2165 Herschel St Jacksonville FL, 32204
Dr. Chris Kane is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kane provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Kane discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Chris John Kane D.O.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Chris John Kane D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kane
- How do I Prevent Bloating?
Understanding what causes bloating is the best way to keep this condition at bay.The three most common causes of this condition are:...
- Aquatic Therapy for Arthritis
Arthritis is causes pain in an individual's joints. This pain is often aggravated by movement or activity. Therefore, some people with arthritis don’t want to move or exercise when they have arthritis or joint pain. It is understandable that movement and exercise could intensify the pain brought...
- An Open Letter to Multiple Sclerosis Spouses
Marriage holds so much promise. Multiple sclerosis can shake the foundation to its core. When this happens, sometimes the vows once taken get lost in all of the medical and physical needs of the patient. This is a message for those spouses of MS patients who may give in to the frustration and...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- Dr. Kylie L. Wainer DONami Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Erin Blaire Coan MD2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Andrew Dvorak M.D.600 N Logan Ave Danville IL 61832
- Dr. Jayson T Tappan M.D.Naval Hospital Jacksonville Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. David E Webster MD, MPH2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. William S Padgett MD2005 Knight Lane Jacksonville FL 32212