Dr. Richard Wilson is a Dentist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wilson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Muhlenberg College B.S. Biology 1983
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1987
- Preventative Care
- Microscope Assisted Dentistry
- Identafi 3000 Oral Cancer Screening
- Gum Care and Treatment
- Tooth-colored (composite Resin) Fillings
- Take-Home Bleaching
- Laser In-Office Power Bleaching
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Non-Invasive Mini-Implants
- Dentures – Full and Partial Removable
- Snoring Appliances
- Night Guards
- Research and Its Implementation
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberInternational Academy for Adhesive Dentistry
- Professional MemberPhiladelphia Academy of Stomatology
- Albert Einstein Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Richard Smith Wilson DMD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19130Get Direction
Dr. Richard Smith Wilson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Pouya Hatam D.M.D.676 Dekalb Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Eric Friedman DMD1045 Street Road Southampton Pennsylvania 18966