Dr. Dana R Baldino D.C.
Chiropractor2401 W Us Hwy 20 Hampshire IL, 60140
First off thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Dr. Dana Baldino. I am absolutely proud to be a chiropractic physician. I try to take my time with each new patient focusing on really ...
Education and Training
National University Health Sciences Chiropractic 2004
National University Health Sciences Human anatomy 2002
Benedictine University, Lisle Campus Biology 1999
Experience & Accolades
- Physician2011Illinois Acupuncture and SpineHaving a local family chiropractic practice has given me the ability to branch out to other families in need of alternative health care. I live in the community and I am proud to treat my community!
Dr. Dana R Baldino D.C.'s Practice location
Hampshire, IL 60140Get Direction
Dr. Dana R Baldino D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baldino
- Chris k.
smart, caring, and professional.
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Anthony Charles Pantanella D.C.1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Bonnie L. Harder D.C.650 N PEACE RD DEKALB IL 60115
- Dr. Kalli A. Prater D.C.113 North 2nd Avenue St. Charles Illinois 60174
- Dr. Craig A. Andresen DC2410 Alft Ln Elgin IL 60124