Dr. Joseph Alvin Kieffer D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2620 Jackson Blvd Suite B Rapid City SD, 57702
Dr. Joseph Kieffer is a Dentist practicing in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Kieffer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Joseph Alvin Kieffer D.D.S.'s Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57702Get Direction
RAPID CITY, SD 57702Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Alvin Kieffer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kieffer
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. James Stewart Nelson D.D.S.1611 Sheridan Lake Road Rapid City South Dakota 57702
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Loftus DDS5955 S Highway 16 Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Eric Grant Unkenholz DDS710 Mt Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Brian G Criss DDS720 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Bart Aaron Samuelson D.D.S.200 Federal Ave Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Benjamin Don Coon DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706