Dr. Guito Wingfield is an internist practicing in Centralia, WA. Dr. Wingfield specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wingfield provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1981
- Univ Hosp Ramon Ruiz Arnau, Internal Medicine
- University Hospital Ramon Ruiz Arnau
Dr. Guito Wingfield M.D.'s Practice location
Centralia, WA 98531Get Direction
Dr. Guito Wingfield M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Kapil Gangwal MBBS1010 S Scheuber Rd Centralia WA 98531
- Dr. Jong-wook Ban M.D.171 S Market Blvd Chehalis WA 98532
- Dr. Romil Wadhawan MD1010 S Scheuber Rd Centralia WA 98531
- Dr. Andrzej Himmel MD914 S Scheuber Rd Centralia WA 98531
- Dr. Paul D Bunge M. D.1299 Bishop Rd Chehalis WA 98532
- Dr. Bhawna Gupta M.B.B.S.1010 S Scheuber Rd Centralia WA 98531