Dr. Mitchell Howard is a Chiropractor practicing in GERMANTOWN, OH. Dr. Howard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Howard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mitchell Howard's Practice location
GERMANTOWN, OH 45327Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell Howard's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Thaddeus James Rauch D.C.1355 Main St Hamilton OH 45013
- Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.5785 Far Hills Ave Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Patrick K Stanley D.C.5586 Eureka Dr Hamilton OH 45011
- Dr. Matt A Ault D.C.4083 Pleasant Ave Hamilton OH 45015