Dr. Robert J Lenox MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease90 Presidential Plz Firm C Syracuse NY, 13202
Dr. Robert Lenox practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lenox manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 1982
- A model of human lung cancer.
- A proper balance.
- To screen or not to screen.
- Sarcoidosis presenting as intrascrotal mass: case report and review.
- Massive pulmonary embolism secondary to anticardiolipin antibody syndrome.
- Measuring our outcomes.
- An atypical presentation of neuroleptic malignant syndrome: diagnostic dilemma in a critical care setting.
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf), Asthma, Blood Clots (thrombosis) And More
- Member American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Member American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Member New York State Thoracic Society
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member American College of Chest Physicians
- Member Onondaga County Medical Society
- Member New York State Medical Sociey
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pulmonary Diseases; Robt Packer Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Pulmonary Diseases 1981
Dr. Robert J Lenox MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13202Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Lenox MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lenox
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- A Cystic Fibrosis Love Story
John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars took the world by storm years ago, and readers across the globe fell in love with the couple. However, many were even more enamored with Dalton and Katie Prager - dubbed the "real life Fault in Our Stars couple."A beautiful love storyKatie and Dalton initially...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- What is a Lung Biopsy?
A lung biopsy is a medical procedure which involves removal of a small piece of lung tissue to examine it closely under a powerful microscope. Lung biopsy can be done in 4 different ways. However, the method used depends solely on the overall body health and the place of the lung where the sample is...
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Dr. David J Davin M.D.1000 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Haris Mobeen MD90 PRESIDENTIAL PLAZA SYRACUSE NY 13202