Rebecca Suzanne Misner DMD
Dentist2200 E 104th Ave Suite 112 Denver CO, 80233
Dr. Rebecca Misner is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Misner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Rebecca Suzanne Misner DMD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80233Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80012Get Direction
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Kathleen Murphy DDS11411 Pearl St Denver CO 80233
- Carl Edward Givan D.D.S.3901 E 112TH AVE THORNTON CO 80233
- Dr. Howard Cole Kellogg DDS124 E 120TH AVE NORTHGLENN CO 80233
- Dr. Alexander Hyon kyu Park D.D.S.3957 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233
- Dr. Brian R Kelly DDS3984 E 120TH AVE THORNTON CO 80233
- Dr. Alexander Peter Acevedo D.D.S.3957 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233