Dr. Rowena Maderazo Caratao M.D.
Pediatrician1100 Basich Blvd Aberdeen WA, 98520
Dr. Rowena Caratao is a pediatrician practicing in Aberdeen, WA. Dr. Caratao is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Caratao diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Caratao can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Harlem Hospital Center, Pediatrics; St Johns Episc Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Rowena Maderazo Caratao M.D.'s Practice location
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
MONTESANO, WA 98563Get Direction
Dr. Rowena Maderazo Caratao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caratao
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Carmen Cabailo Briones MD615 NORTH F STREET ABERDEEN WA 98520
- Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.1813 Summer St Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Sean Rae White M.D.615 N F St Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. William Steven Hutton M.D.1100 Basich Blvd Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Edgardo Castro Magsalay M.D.611 N F St Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Richelle Pili Bautista-azores M.D.1020 Anderson Dr Aberdeen WA 98520