Dr. Charles Chang hee Kim M.D.
Ophthalmologist11370 Anderson St Suite 1800 Loma Linda CA, 92354
Specializing in ophthalmology, Dr. Charles Kim, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently practices optometry at Salt lake city, Utah, Loma linda, California, and Hemet, California ...
Education and Training
The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Med 1999
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 1999
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 2007
- National Capital Consortium 2000
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital 2008
Dr. Charles Chang hee Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55130Get Direction
San Bernardino, CA 92408Get Direction
Dr. Charles Chang hee Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- Dr. Leslie A. Bruce-Lyle M.D.11320 Mountain View Avenue Loma Linda California 92354
- Mr. Kakarla V Chalam MD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Jennifer I Hui MD36867 Cook St Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Michael Rauser M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. John Jin Kim M.D.1900 E. Washington St. Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Christopher L Blanton MD1900 E Washington St Colton CA 92324