Dr. Ellen Wermuth is a family practitioner practicing in Spring Green, WI. Dr. Wermuth specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wermuth possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1995
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Family Medicine
- St Marys Hosp-U Wisc
- WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH
Dr. Ellen O Wermuth MD's Practice location
Spring Green, WI 53588Get Direction
Dr. Ellen O Wermuth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wermuth
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Kevin Richard Whitney MD301 E 2nd St Richland Center WI 53581
- Dr. Trevver C Buss M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. John J Koch M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. John Mark Lehman DO551 Main St Highland WI 53543
- Dr. Edwin Barclay Shultz M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. Jennifer M Myszkowski MD301 E 2nd St Richland Center WI 53581