Dr. Brian Garton is a Chiropractor practicing in Hickman, NE. Dr. Garton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Garton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian L Garton D.C.'s Practice location
Hickman, NE 68372Get Direction
Dr. Brian L Garton D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Jake Allan Akerson D.C.2640 E St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Charles B Findlay D.C.8215 Northwoods Dr Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Justin Cook D.C.3121 S. 11TH ST. LINCOLN NE 68502
- Dr. Lacey Ann Mink D.C.1161 N Cotner Blvd Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Shane D Kepler D.C.4727 N 26th St Lincoln NE 68521
- Dr. Andrew Calvin Butzke D.C.7220 Fairfax Ave Lincoln NE 68505