Sheila Harlin PTA
Doctor1225 S 7 HWY BLUE SPRINGS MO, 64014
Sheila Harlin PTA is a top Doctor in BLUE SPRINGS, MO. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Sheila Harlin PTA is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Sheila Harlin PTA is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Sheila Harlin PTA is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In BLUE SPRINGS, MO, Sheila Harlin PTA is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Sheila Harlin PTA's Practice location
BLUE SPRINGS, MO 64014Get Direction
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Todd Alan Stastny M.D.300 NW Mock Ave Blue Springs MO 64014
- Dr. George M Austin M.D206 Nw Mock Ave Blue Springs MO 64014
- Dr. Michael Gregory Francis M.D.300 NW Mock Ave Blue Springs MO 64014
- Elizabeth Jean Chiesa PTA1225 SW STATE ROUTE 7 BLUE SPRINGS MO 64014
- Janelle Sue Mcquerry PTA111 NW MOCK AVE BLUE SPRINGS MO 64014
- Mrs. Mary A. Fletcher COTA111 NW MOCK AVE BLUE SPRINGS MO 64014