Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.
Pediatrician100 Brewster Blvd Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune NC, 28547
Dr. Michael Epperly is a pediatrician practicing in Camp Lejeune, NC. Dr. Epperly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Epperly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Epperly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego) Program
Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.'s Practice location
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547Get Direction
Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Epperly
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Dr. John Sidney Moree M.D6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Damon Edwin Cofer M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Maria Cristina Soto M.D., FAAP120 Memorial Drive Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Daigle M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Jonathan R. Snyder MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201