Dr. Kathleen Butler is a Chiropractor practicing in Crawfordville, FL. Dr. Butler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Butler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kathleen Gail Butler D.C.'s Practice location
Crawfordville, FL 32327Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Gail Butler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Nicholas W. Belletto D.C.1224 Ocala Rd Tallahassee FL 32304
- Dr. Michael A Miller D.C.3116 Capital Cir Ne Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Marianne Gengenbach D.C.989 Rehwinkel Rd Crawfordville FL 32327
- Ms. Peri Lynn Dwyer DC DICCP2819 Mahan Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Raymond Lucien Verrier D.C.1326 E 6th Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Rondal Lamar Ways D.C.6251 Philips Hwy Jacksonville FL 32216