Dr. Jonathan Jay Beitler MD, MBA, FACR
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1365 Clifton Rd Ne Department Of Radiat Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Jonathan Beitler practices Radiation Oncology in Atlanta, GA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Beitler specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
Drexel University College of Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1982
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Re: Estape et al.: Close vaginal margins as a prognostic factor after radical hysterectomy.
- The relationship between dose heterogeneity ("hot" spots) and complications following high-dose rate brachytherapy.
- Pharyngeal transport dysfunction consequent to an organ-sparing protocol.
- Computed tomography analysis of causes of local failure in radiotherapy for cervical carcinoma.
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy should not be the standard of care for advanced nasopharynx cancer.
- Phase I-II study of 5-fluorouracil, recombinant interferon alpha2a, and cisplatin in combination with external beam radiation therapy followed by surgery in patients with locally advanced carcinoma of the esophagus.
- Predictors of subclinical nodal involvement in clinical stages I and II non-small cell lung cancer--why change the study objectives? Regarding Sawyer et al. IJROBP 43(5):965-970; 1995.
- Tamoxifen and sexuality: Let's listen to the data speak.
- Early wound complications in advanced head and neck cancer treated with surgery and Ir 192 brachytherapy.
- Long-term swallowing problems after organ preservation therapy with concomitant
- The next generation.
- Unsubstantiated conclusions can impede progress in lung cancer.
- The paradox of size and the role of surgery in cancer of the uterine cervix: are we doing the correct surgery?
- Weekend warriors.
- Methods of bolusing the tracheostomy stoma.
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Jonathan Jay Beitler MD, MBA, FACR's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Jay Beitler MD, MBA, FACR's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beitler
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Jerome Landry Other1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Bruce Warren Hershatter M.D.Department Of Radiation Oncology/Emory University Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Natia Esiashvili MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Scott Edelman Other1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Karen Godette Other1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Liza Jane Stapleford MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322