Dr. Youssef B Ghaly M.D.
Family PractitionerSt Lukes Regional Health Care Plc 145 Horizon Court Lakeland FL, 33813
Dr. Youssef Ghaly, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in family medicine. MD Ghaly currently sees patients in Lakeland, Florida. Dr. Ghaly is a graduate of Suny Buffalo ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1998
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Herniated Disc
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Atlantic Hlth System, Family Medicine
Dr. Youssef B Ghaly M.D.'s Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
LAKELAND, FL 33813Get Direction
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
Dr. Youssef B Ghaly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghaly
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Dr. Darien R. Kavasmaneck M.D.6035 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven FL 33884
- Dr. Sylvia M. Santiago M.D.7814 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Brett J Widick MD1033 N Parkway Frontage Rd Lakeland FL 33803
- Dr. Steven A. Tyree MD2176 E County Road 540a Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Tessa Ehlers Wigger M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. David John Remmer MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805