Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice23896 Loop 494 Porter TX, 77365
Dr. Alan Iglesias is a Dentist practicing in Porter, TX. Dr. Iglesias specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.'s Practice location
Porter, TX 77365Get Direction
Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iglesias
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 LOUETTA RD STE 100 SPRING TX 77379
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Brian Le301 Pruitt Road Spring Texas 77380
- Dr. Annette F Mata-murphy DDS, MPH11626 TC Jester Blvd Houston Texas 77067
- Dr. Brett Murphey D.D.S.1400 Research Forest Dr Shenandoah TX 77381
- Dr. Jimmy F. Pinner D.D.S.19708 Nw Fwy Houston TX 77065