Dr. Ritu Verma M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1012 Laurel Oak Rd Chop Care Network At Voorhees NJ, 08043
Dr. Ritu Verma is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Verma specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zambia- Sch Of Med- Lusaka- Zambia 1981
University of Zambia School of Medicine 1981
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
Dr. Ritu Verma M.D.'s Practice location
Voorhees, NJ 08043Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Ritu Verma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verma
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Dr. Andrew Grossman MD34th St. & Civic Center Blvd. Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Maria R Mascarenhas M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Christina Bales M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Judith R Kelsen MD34th And Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Harpreet Pall MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Evelyn K. Hsu M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105