Timothy L Pansegrau MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease222 N 7th St Bismarck ND, 58501
Dr. Timothy Pansegrau is a cardiologist practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Pansegrau specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Pansegrau also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Robotic Surgery
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Timothy L Pansegrau MD's Practice location
Timothy L Pansegrau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pansegrau
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Stanley Diede MD310 N 10th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Emad M Dodin MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Camelia Carmen Ilie MD222 N 7TH ST BISMARCK ND 58501
- Mylapanahalli Sanathanamurthy MD310 N 10th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Boban Mathew M.D310 N 10th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Amitra Caines M.D.900 E Broadway Ave Bismarck ND 58501