Dr. Mario Testani practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Pittsford, NY. Dr. Testani evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Testani seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1983
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rochester Psych Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Ct Mntl Hlth Ctr, Psychiatry; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Mario Testani MD's Practice location
Pittsford, NY 14534Get Direction
Dr. Mario Testani MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Christopher Clancy M.D.413 N. Allumbaugh St. Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Tisler M.D.672 Pittsford Victor Rd Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Stuart L. Loeb M.D.2075 Scottsville Rd Rochester NY 14623
- Dr. Sandra Beth Mitzner M.D.3300 Dewey Ave Rochester NY 14616
- Dr. Temitope O. Oyegbile M.D.224 Alexander St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. David Garrison M.D.300 Crittenden Blvd Rochester NY 14642