I believe that patient care is based upon an honest relationship, focused on communication, respect and empathy. The depth of training I received was second to none and allowed for optimal care across ...
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- S1613, Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab or Cetuximab and Irinotecan Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2/Neu Amplified Colorectal Cancer That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- Phase II Randomized Trial of mFOLFIRINOX +/- Ramucirumab in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- S1505: Combination Chemotherapy or Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Paclitaxel Albumin-Stabilized Nanoparticle Formulation Before Surgery in Treating Patients With Pancreatic Cancer That Can Be Removed by Surgery
- Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- Nivolumab After Combined Modality Therapy in Treating Patients With High Risk Stage II-IIIB Anal Cancer
- Combination Chemotherapy, Bevacizumab, and/or Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Lightpod Neo
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 2007
Dr. Timothy K. Huyck M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Papillion, NE 68046Get Direction
Dr. Timothy K. Huyck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huyck
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Robert Roy Recker M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Ahmed Abuzaid2500 California Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68178
- Dr. Lon William Keim M.D.4242 Farnam Street Omaha Nebraska 68131
- Dr. Theresa A. Townley M.D.4628 S 25th St Omaha NE 68107
- Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Bruce L. Houghton M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131