Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine655 7th St Bldg 700/700a Warner Robins GA, 31098
Dr. Salvatore Pelligra is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Pelligra provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Pelligra discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Allegheny Univ Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Salvatore Pelligra's Practice location
Warner Robins, GA 31098Get Direction
WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB, OH 45433Get Direction
Salvatore Pelligra's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pelligra
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough: 10 Ways to Treat Dry Cough Naturally
Whenever there is any blockage or irritant in your throat or upper passage of the airway, the brain sends a signal to your body to get rid of the foreign element by coughing. There are two types of cough, the first one being wet cough and the second is called dry cough. Both are associated with...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Dr. Joseph Benson Anderson MD655 7TH ST BLDG 700700-A ROBINS AFB GA 31098
- Dr. Jason K Lowe D.O.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Dr. Everett Leland Perry M.D.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Dr. William Parham Thornton M.D.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Qianna Armstrong655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098